News & Events
Please Join CSDNET and Meraki for this informative lunch-n-learn on the most cost efficient K-12 wireless offering on the market today!!
Meraki provides Wi-Fi access points that are centrally managed in the cloud instead of via expensive hardware controllers. As a result, Meraki provides high-density classroom WiFi with the performance and manageability at a fraction of the cost and complexity of traditional solutions. Furthermore, Meraki’s built-in features allow you to pinpoint high bandwidth users, filter out undesirable content, shape user traffic, and even monitor and control client devices. If you’re considering an upgrade of your existing district Wi-Fi network or looking to support a BYOD model, we suggest you take a look at Meraki.
This webinar will provide an overview of Meraki’s solution and a demonstration of it within a school district environment.
The only 100% Cloud-Controlled WLAN
• No on-site controller and control
• Network-wide visibility and control
• Automatic monitoring and alerts
• Seamless over-the-web upgrades
• Scales to networks of all sizes Features Unique to Meraki
• Zero-touch provisioning
• 1-click guest access
• Cloud-based RF optimization
• Application traffic shaping
• Built-in NAC